Thursday, January 15, 2009

BRRRRRRRR IN VIRGINIA

IT IS SUPER COLD HERE.....I AM SO BEHIND ON READING BLOGS...SO GOTTA CATCH UP. BY THE WAY I LOVED THE ORNAMENTS NAN GOT IN THE CHRISTMAS SWAP....REALLY PRETTY!!

I WANT TO LEARN TO CROCHET, THAT IS MY SHORT TERM GOAL. BY GOLLY I'M GONNA DO IT TOO.

MY CRAZY CAT LIL BIT, CEPT HE NOT LITTLE ANYMORE. HE IS A DARK STRIPED MALE TABBY. HE WAS GONE FOR 4 DAYS AND WORRIED ME SO MUCH.
HE FINALLY SHOWED UP...I WAS SO RELIEVED. HE IS A VERY LOVING CAT, MUST BE DOING SOME LOVING ON THE OUTSIDE TOO.

I HAVE PICTURES TO DEVELOP AND WILL TRY TO POST WHEN I GET THEM.
THAT SHOULD BE INTERESTING TO LEARN.

OK, OFF TO READ NOW....




















2 comments:

  1. BRRR is right! I think you're also right in that Lil Bit has been out getting a Lil Bit! [well if he's not 'fixed' I mean] Glad he came home, as you probably remember I have 3 of those kitty creatures, man, nothing like some COLD weather to create snugglers out of 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is WAY too cold here! I'm excited to see you're blogging, that's cool!!

    I'll talk to ya soon!

    ReplyDelete